It’s always interesting to see a company rethink a product that has been the same for as long as anyone can remember, which is why I was intrigued by The Bräuler from The Zythos Project.
According to them, the Bräuler is the world’s first tough-as-nails, customizable, lifetime-guaranteed, stainless steel modular growler system for breweries, brewpubs, beer bars, home brewers, home consumers, and grocery retailers.
Compared to standard glass growlers, The Bräuler is:
Superior to glass
- Durable and safe: Food grade steel won’t shatter, chip, or crack
- Lighter weight for shipping and owner transport
Better for Your Beer
- Wide (1.75”) mouth easy to fill and clean
- 100% light-proof; deep-thread cap holds carbonation and freshness longer
- Unique machined exterior collar receives multiple accessories, including basic cap, handle, bail top, and a CO2-chargeable draft cap system
- 100% recyclable as a desirable metal
- No loss due to breakage. Life cycle is longer than glass
- Cools faster, cutting energy use
- Low-cost, interchangeable cap system facilitates counter-pressure filling, pressurized dispense through a tap-cap, customizable on-demand brewery labeling, and grocery store readiness
- Perfect for car camping and backpacking. Carabiner ready!
- Cost is competitive with traditional German growlers and Kleen Kanteen
- If you manage to break The Bräuler, they’ll replace it at no charge
- Owners may upload laser-etched or ink-jet designs onto cap or sides
- The BräuMaster Series features special finishes and handle treatments
- QR-coded cap labels link owners with smartphones to brewery sites online and into social networks like Twitter, Facebook, and The Zythos Society
- Interchangeable, label-ready cap discs are made of customizable, removable, collectible, Forest Stewardship Council-approved wood veneer
For more information about The Bräuler, and to get your name on the waiting list, visit The Zythos Project